Highlights of Vaccineinformation.org
• Vaccines You Need: Detailed information about the immunization schedules, arranged by age group—infants and children, preteens, teens, and adults
• Video Library: Searchable collection of videos and public service announcements about vaccine-preventable diseases and the importance of vaccination
• Vaccine-Preventable Diseases: Information and resources for all vaccine-preventable diseases, including those associated with international travel
• Vaccine Basics: Basic and helpful information on vaccines and vaccination, ranging from “Paying for Vaccines” to “How Vaccines Work”
• Resources: Frequently updated listing of helpful resources, including brochures, blogs, videos, and more, for people in all age groups who seek information about vaccines
The Immunization Action Coalition (IAC) provides the public with reliable, one-stop shop for learning about vaccines and their importance.